We proudly provide care for children (age 1+), adults, and seniors. Sullivan Family Dentistry understands the need for consistent care. We treat each patient like family. Our compassionate, professional staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. Because we are dentist owned, we are patient driven. We provide effective care that is responsive to the needs of the communities
Our services include:
- Preventative maintenance, including thorough examinations and cleaning
- X-rays on a personalized need basis
- Oral cancer screening
- Periodontal screening
- Treatment evaluation
- Repair of most kinds of tooth damage
- Prosthetic Dentistry (ceramic crowns and bridges)
- Oral Surgery (extractions)
- Cosmetic dentistry (to include Teeth Whitening and Porcelain Veneers)
- Children’s dentistry
- Periodontal therapy
- TMJ therapy
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Implants and implant-supported teeth and dentures
Digital X-RaysDexis digital X-ray
- We have used Dexis digital X-ray equipment for over four years. You don’t have to bite down on sharp pieces of film or wait while film is developed. Instead, the technician glides a small sensor around your mouth and images instantly pop up on a screen next to your chair. Exposure to radiation is reduced by as much as two-thirds or more, and the images can be enlarged, manipulated, and enhanced so you can more clearly understand the dentist’s evaluation. If you have a dental emergency while traveling, dental images can be quickly sent to another dentist via the internet.
CerecRestore damaged teeth in a single visit!
- Only available at the Lincoln location.
- Patients love the convenience of Cerec, a technology we’ve used for five years to restore damaged teeth in a single visit. Fillings, crowns, and veneers can all be done with more precise color matching, better fit, and greater strength and durability. The ceramic material is also more compatible with tissue in your mouth, and the cost is relatively the same as with other procedures.
- “I loved it! Would I do it again? Absolutely,” says patient Betsy Smith. “I have a better tooth than before — no sharp edges.”
We reserve time most days for emergency care. If you have an emergency, please call our office. After hours, you will receive the cell phone numbers for all of our doctors, and your call will be answered or returned promptly.
Comfort Is Our Aim
We want you to be comfortable in our care. We use a number of methods to be certain your time here is not stressful. Our offices were among the first to provide televisions above our operatory chairs as well as intraoral cameras. We use several kinds of anesthetic including “Magic Wand” anesthesia, as well as oral sedation medication for those who need assistance in relaxing.